Tuesday 12 May 2015

Concerts

Hello Internet. 

Tomorrow i'm going to see 5 seconds of summer. I got two tickets last summer but then my grandma bought tickets without my mom knowing. So we had 4 tickets and then i won 2 tickets so i have 6 tickets lol. So my mother and dad are going, my sister and her friend is going and me and my lovely babe are going (I talk about my cousin not boyfriend, i'm single.)

I'm in love with music and a lot of musicians. I just love going on concert seeing the artist preform. You can always see how much they like what they are doing. I just get so happy when i'm at a concert.

My first concert ever was Justin Bieber. I was so happy that day. Then the same year i saw One Direction. It was 2013 then. Then 2014 i saw One direction, 5sos (they were at the one direction concert), Miley Cyrus and Ed Sheeran. And then 2015 i have seen Nicki Minaj and i'm going to see 5sos, one direction, All time low, Sam smith so i'm super happy.

Have you ever been on a concert? Tell me about it in the comments. Tell me about you're favorite concert and i'll talk to you later.

Bye Internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment