Friday 8 May 2015

First impression

Hello internet. 

I don't know why but first blog posts feel like it should be super special. I guess it feels like a first impression. But you should never trust a first impression. My best friend seemed normal the first time i met her, now she's weird as f*ck. Most people find me normal the first time they meet me, but i can tell you that i'm not normal and i'm happy for that. How fun would life be if you saw everything with normal eyes? I'm sorry for everyone who is normal, I hope you'll find a way to be weird.

What are you suppose to write in first blog posts? Am i suppose to tell everyone about myself or am i suppose to be super funny so everyone will keep reading my blog? Like i'm confused. I can't really be myself if i don't really feel comfortable and it kind of feels like i'm surrounded by strangers. I'll get more comfortable after a few posts.

Random fact, i'm writing this 03:00 am in my bathtub. That tells a lot about my life. I should really rethink my life choices. But the thing i should really focus on right now is not dropping my Macbook in the bathtub(Yeah i'm sitting with the computer in the bathtub, i'm not on my phone :3)

More random fact about me, i dream of publish one book(or more) and i want to be an actress. I live on music, it's like a drug for me. I love food. I'm in a lot of fandoms(yeah i'm a fangirl deal with it) I hate painting my eyebrows. I'm tired right now so this post will be weird but at the same time who really cares if it isn't the worlds best blog post ever? I have social anxiety. I'm in love with my dog! She's a cutey. Like who need a boyfriend when you have you're dog? And yeah i'm single and i don't want to mingle? Haha.

I should leave my bathtub and leave the computer. I'm tired. I hope someone reads this and kind of like me? I promise i'll get better and better on blogging.

Bye Internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment