Thursday 14 May 2015

Talk

Hello Internet. 

My concert was wonderful! I cried a few times, like a hundred. I just get super excited on concerts and just emotional. I don't have words to describe how wonderful that night was. Literally, the best night ever.

Gosh i'm smiling like a idiot right now. You know something super good happens, like when you're crush notice you? And you can't stop smiling? That's me right now. I'm a bit scared of myself because i have been smiling since the concert which was the (two days ago now because it's friday nowwww).

Then i'm also happy because in January, i'm going to Finland to go on a concert with my lovely internet best friend. Which will be super fun, hopefully we will meet this summer, but i'll be happy because i know i'll meet her. Like it's decided.

Have you guys any internet friends? Have you met them? Tell me in the comments.

Bye Internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment