Sunday 10 May 2015

I'm a spion - Story time

Hello Internet. 

Last night i slept over at a friends house. It was all fine, we had a really good time. Then the night came(DUN DUN DUN). This was the first time i slept over at her place, we aren't really that close because we recently started to hangout. So i'm not close with her family either, i've met them twice this year. She turns the light off, so we're in completely darkness. Like i can't even see my fucking hand. Her bed is agains the wall and my phone is like next to her so if i wanted it i needed to climb over her or even go around the bed.

I tried to sleep but after a hour i was still f**king wide awake. AND I DIDN'T HAVE MY PHONE. She was sleeping and i thought to myself "Should i try to take my phone". I didn't want to wake her up. So after getting some courage i decided to go around the bed without being able to see a shit. But i did, like i manage to go around the whole fucking bed take my phone and lay down again. I was playing with my phone, having a good time when i felt the need to pee. NOOOOO.

The toilet is downstairs. I'm upstairs. The toilet is next to her parent's room. And i was afraid to go. I didn't want to wake someone. It's not like i know them well.

After some minutes i went for it. I walked up, went out from her room and then started to walk on my toes, trying to be quiet as F*CK. I walked down the stairs who made a weird sound every time i took a step. I wanted to kill that stair. When i had finally got down from the fucking stairs, her dog jumped up on me, scaring the pee out of me (No i didn't pee myself) I almost screamed but i managed to be quiet. I walked to the toilet and back like a champ.

I just had to go like 3 more times after this... And every time i was scared.

Yeah, i just blogged about me needing too pee at my friends house in the middle of the night. I hate peeing in the night when i'm not home. Is i'm the only one who's feeling like this? I felt like i was on a mission, and i completed it!!!!! I'm a spion, who need to pee now so...

BYE INTERNET

No comments:

Post a Comment